The Timmendorf lighthouse
was built in October 1872 which replaced an earlier beacon from 1266.
In 1930 the tower was made taller.
The lighthouse was built on the island of
The lighthouse was built
in 1904. It defines the limits of the mole.
The lighthouse was
commissioned in 1888. It is 23 meters tall and stands on the
The lighthouse at
Peenemünde was built in 1954.