Up Catalog


     The Pakri lighthouse was built by Czar Peter the Great in 1724. The red brick lighthouse tower which is the tallest on Estonian coastal line was built in 1889. It is 52 meters high. Its light can be seen for 12 nautical miles. It is located on the Pakri Peninsula near the town of Paldiski.

SCN 292


     The Vaindloo lighthouse was established 1718. The present lighthouse was built in 1871 of cast iron. It is 17 meters high. It is located on an island in the Gulf of Finland near the town of Kunda. Its light can be seen for 11 nautical miles.

SCN 309

Back Next