The Laidunina lighthouse is located on the SE
coast of Saaremaa Island. It is a red,
conical, brick structure built in 1907 and deactivated in the 1920s.
Keri lighthouse is located
on a small inlet in the middle of the Finnish Gulf. It was first
established in 1719, and is the first lighthouse along the Estonian
shore to use lamps with reflectors.
The Sorgu lighthouse is
also known as the Sorkholm light. It is located on a small island in
Kihnu sound, on the west side of Pärnu Bay in the Gulf of Riga. It is
a round, redbrick, tower built in 1904